woensdag 9 april 2008

Trift week has started


Trift week has started. I do not have a lot of chance to look for nice things in trift shops because I do not drive a car!!!
But..I have a Troc at 200 meters from my door and from time to time I can find some nice things their. Not at the prices you girls find things but still not to expensive.
Troc is the kind of shop where you can bring your old things to and they sell it for you. Helas a lot of things they sell are brand new.
But I found this little birdcage. It is an old one and I decorated it with a little nest I bought for decorating at Easter and a small oilpainting with doves I bougth some years agoo from Ebay USA.
It is a lovely group I think and I am very pleased with it.
Have a nice day, you all!

4 opmerkingen:

Rumour has it zei

Ha Nicky, dat is leuk: een tijdje geleden heb ik ook een vogelkooi gevonden (van hout) en die hangt nu buiten. Ik ben nog nooit bij Troc geweest, hoewel ze ook een filiaal in Oostende hebben. Ik 'vrees' altijd de wellicht hoge prijzen daar, want het zijn toch de eigenaars van de meubels en zo die iets willen verdienen en dan ook nog een percentage aan Troc zelf moeten afstaan. Dat drijft de euro's dan uiteraard de hoogte in.
Groetjes en succes bij je schattenjacht! :D

Anja zei

Leuk kooitje zeg... daar kan je zoveel leuks mee doen. Straks buiten met wat plantjes is ook wel leuk, maar dan moet-ie niet al te snel in elkaar vallen!

LiLi M. zei

Ik had precies deze! Ook uit Belgiƫ, maar hij heeft het buitenleven niet overleefd. Nog maar eens teruggaan naar die gezellige Belgische markten, vind ik vast ook nog wel zo'n kooitje.

Rhondi zei

Hi Nicky That is a great little birdcage! Shops like TROC where they sell the things for you are called consignment shops here. Hope you are having a great weekend.
Rhondi xo